Intensive therapy you need in order to recover quickly and get home!
Excellent physical therapy starts with understanding your individual needs. We work toward specific goals of achieving your highest functional level of independence. Physical therapy focuses on identification and rehabilitation of individuals with physical impairment and pain, as well as future injury prevention. Following evaluation, our experienced physical therapists develop an individualized treatment program. The goal is to achieve safety in a variety of areas.
Areas of treatment focus may include:
- Increasing strength and mobility in the body and lower extremities
- Increasing motor control for a patient who has suffered a stroke
- Improving coordination, balance and the ability to walk following a fracture
- Improving overall strength conditioning, range of motion and endurance
- Pain management
- Teaching proper body mechanics to prevent injury
- Promoting safety awareness for the well being of the resident